Friday, August 8, 2014

I'm Back

That's right.  I'm back from a 5 week tour of Europe.  The only place we missed was Berlin.  We decided that city was too much for the 2 days we planned, so we saved it for a future trip.  We saw everything else and then some.  I saw a lot more of France and Germany than I expected.  I met a lot of new friends on the trip and have people that I would travel to Lyons, Frankfurt, Münster, and Nuremberg just to see them.

I'm still exhausted and jet-lagged, but I hope to have a first of many posts filled with pictures and stories up soon.

I had a great time, but I'm so glad to be back.

2 comments:

JCF said...

"Welkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome!"

Glad you're back, Doug. Betcha you've got LOTS of kewl pics...

Gerrit said...

Hi Doug!
Berlin does demand a week's stay - as does any major city.