Friday, October 8, 2021

More Teaching From Home

 

My classroom these days. 

It looks like it will be a while before I go back on campus to teach.  Our department buildings need new HVAC systems with virus filters, and the college has no other suitable spaces for studio classes in painting and drawing, or for basic design classes and illustration.  I'm told to expect to be teaching from home again in the coming Spring semester.
Columbia U and NYU already have such HVAC systems in place and are wide open to students, staff, and faculty; but then, they each have multi-billion dollar endowments.  They can afford it.

Here are some samples of this semester's demo paintings so far.  I paint these for my students live online.
They are all acrylic on canvas panels, 11 inches by 14 inches.


























No comments: