Thursday, June 21, 2018

What I'm Working On in Bluffton


I'm having a very productive summer so far down here in Bluffton SC. 

I'm painting yet another picture of Apollo.  It's been a real struggle with a lot of wiping out and starting over again, and days when I've wanted to kick this canvas across the room. 
But now, it's starting to take shape.  It's still a long way from being finished, but it's starting to look like something I might actually consider exhibiting.



























***


This painting for the new Passion series is now finished.  It was a little further along than I thought and I finished it in a couple of days.

Jesus Before the Magistrate

























***

This one is not finished and won't be for awhile.  Another for the new Passion series.

Jesus Before the Soldiers.

















And finally Willy my studio assistant.









No comments: