Sunday, July 25, 2010

I may be going outta business forever.

I suppose there's no way to contact Blogger or Google directly with a problem. I'm limited to pages of their pre-programmed FAQs and to their discussion board.

After 2 years of posting pictures from my computer on my blogs with no problems, I'm now getting a pop up window that says I can't, that my Picassaweb account is full, and that I need to purchase more space. I did so. I have the receipt. I was told to wait 24 hours. That was Friday. Today is Sunday and nothing has changed.
One of those blogs is for my students, and they depend on those pictures. If I can't use that function anymore, I'm closing out my accounts and shutting down both blogs.

Anyone out there have any ideas?


If there's no progress on this by tomorrow evening, I'm calling the credit card company and stopping payment on that purchase. That should get their attention.

3 comments:

June Butler said...

Doug, check out this page. Perhaps switching back to the old Blogger template might help - with the caveat that I know very little about computer technology.

Lapinbizarre said...

Vengeance is swift when you post naughty scans of Jesus.

IT said...

Temporary solution:

set up another blog with a different username. Voila, new picassa account.