Monday, March 25, 2013

Kittredge Cherry on the Passion




Kittredge Cherry wrote a whole new and expanded commentary on the Passion series that I completed about 9 years ago for Holy Week on her blog.  It is absolutely the most thoughtful and insightful commentary on this series (which seems to have inspired a lot of commentary) that I've read.  She is featuring the Passion and her meditations on it all week.  Please go over to her blog and have a look.  Your comments would be most welcome.

I have Kitt to thank for getting this series of paintings out of my studio and into public view.  I am very grateful for her love for this series and her enthusiasm for my work.


Kittredge Cherry with the panel Jesus Rises that I presented to her in 2008

1 comment:

JCF said...

Thanks for the tip, Doug! Am off to KC's...