Saturday, July 10, 2021

Bring This Old Blog Back?

 

Howard Hodgkin, Sunset, 1990 - 1993


Apparently Facebook prefers anodyne content and cracks down on any content that isn't.  Your's truly finds himself caught up in the dragnet.  And so, I may be starting this back up.  One nice thing about Blogger is that I don't have to behave myself and play well with others.  I can also post content warnings and disclaimers in case content gets too hot for the children.

I've been very busy with teaching during the pandemic, but with other projects as well that I will discuss here.   It's partly because I've been so busy and preoccupied during the pandemic that posting here has suffered.  My part of the world is now largely vaccinated, and I am fully vaccinated.  So I hope the pandemic is largely over here even as it rages in other parts.

I hope I can start getting back to some kind of normal life, or making a new normal life that will include communicating regularly on this blog.

1 comment:

Rick+ said...

We'll follow you.