Sunday, July 10, 2022

Some Exhibition Success.

After 2 years of nothing thanks to the pandemic, I've had a busy year exhibiting, 3 shows so far this year. One is a gallery show and the other 2 are online shows.





I exhibited these 2 paintings from the David Wojnarowicz series as part of the Queer Perspectives show at the Upstream Gallery, an artists' cooperative in Hastings on Hudson just north of Yonkers, NY.








Your's Truly with my paintings in the gallery.





I was delighted to see one of my paintings used on the poster and internet posting for the show.









 


This painting in acrylic of Texas Wildflowers from 2019 is now in the online exhibit 5th Annual Landscape Exhibit, Art Show International Gallery.





The Come As You Are exhibit put on by the Cultural Alliance of Western Connecticut selected this painting of Apollo from 2021.



No comments: