Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Liburdee

I wrote below how an impoverished conception of liberty prevails in this country, and has predominated for over 30 years. It basically says "I got mine and the hell with everyone else! Let someone ELSE pay the bills and make the sacrifices to maintain the polity whose protection and privileges I enjoy! I'm my own hero and everyone else is a bunch of suckers and parasites."

Toujoursdan fleshes out that observation with a libertarian author who takes advantage of the French healthcare system (through his wife) and then tells the French to f*ck off.

Nice guy.

It seems to me that the only difference between this guy and the Welfare Queen of American folklore sitting in her shiny new air-conditioned Cadillac paid for with food stamps and WIC money is that she's black and he's white.

Someone who takes advantage of a host without contributing anything to the host's health and protection is the very definition of a parasite.

No comments: