Saturday, May 30, 2009

So, Madpriest Thinks I'm Above Being Trashy...

Here's Markus Schenkenberg for a little compare contrast:






This post from January was pure trash, as I recall.

Maybe I'll do eye-candy as a regular Saturday feature.

Gentle readers, I'm open to suggestions about celebrities and athletes who you'd like to see scantily clad.  I'd be happy to accommodate my lesbian and hetero readers with female eye-candy, but this gay boy will need your help in that department. 

So, do you imagine Mark Harris or Tobias Haller even considering a feature like this on their blogs?  I don't think so.  Maybe Grandmere Mimi or Thinking Anglicans might.

11 comments:

JayV said...

Haha. Well that would bring
a nice mix to your posts, right?
Happy Whitsuntide!

Wormwood's Doxy said...

Well, *I* am very happy that MP was wrong... ;-)

MadPriest said...

That "Wounded Bird" blog is barely legal as it is.

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

You do know he's Swedish?

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

We don't only export the svenska flicka nowadays...

Davis said...

A bit o' trash can be a very cheering thing!

it's margaret said...

ohhhh I wouldn't throw him out as trash at all... nope. No matter which way his flag flies...

Counterlight said...

Goran,
Is Markus typical of Swedish men? If so, I'm planning a trip to Sweden.

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

Not un-typical. In fact I have a friend (partnershipped priest) who looks very much like Marcus.

June Butler said...

Marcus don't look like no trash to me. Of course, I could be wrong.

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

I learn in the Swedish Wiki that the fellow has Dutch parents and several Dutch names... So his looks may be said to be Dutch too ;=)