Friday, December 9, 2011

Oh Hell, It's Christmas

And after all these years, I finally found an Xmas album that I can really enjoy.

Christmas with The Vandals

Duck and cover Bill O'Reilly because here comes the War on Christmas!
Bombs away!

Let's start with the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy. Up yours Tchaikovsky!




Here's a swift kick for Santa.





So far, I think this is my favorite, "A Gun For Christmas."




And here's what it's all about...




Let's end this with a little heat-warming fellowship:



"If God came down on Christmas Day, I know exactly what He'd say. He'd say Oi to the punks and Oi to the skins, but Oi to the world and everybody wins!"



The War on Christmas, Why We Fight




The annual Christmas treacle with the enforced good cheer (plus the memory of 6 long years in retail) brings out this side of me.

Enjoy.



EXTRA:

Here are the artists. Not exactly the Longine Symphonette.


No comments: